Research journal “PAKJIP” aims:
- To encourage advance scholarly research on contemporary issues of modern era, in addition to the orthodox approach of research.
- To welcomes academic researchers to get their writings published in all domains of Islamic & Religious Studies
- To delivers analytical reviews on contemporary books, legitimacy of Islamic verdict and commentaries on various scientific issues.
- To publish articles after blind peer review process, which is carried out by leading specialists in Islamic & Religious Studies in order to enhance the Islamic scientific research which has close associations with our society.
- To develop diversity, tolerance and fruitful scholarly discussions and researches. It also welcomes the scholars around the world to publish their worthy researches on our platform without any ethnic or religious discrimination.